2 Way 8" Full Range Loudspeaker for Portable PA Applications
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA applications
- 150 Watts continuous, 600 Watts peak power
- Satellite speaker for use with iP subwoofers
- 8" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- High tempurature dome 1" compression driver
- Low distortion waveguide provides 70° H x 70° V dispersion
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral 35 mm pole mount and handle
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connector for reliable long life operation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 2-way full range iP82 is a passive 600-Watt 8" loudspeaker system ideally suited for a wide range of portable speech and music sound reinforcement applications. The iP82 provides optimal performance as a FOH satellite speaker when used with our iP12B and iP15B active subwoofers. The versatile iP82 is also an exceptional choice for sidefill, stage lip, balcony and delay line applications – and is perfect for small to medium-sized performance venues, such as house of worship, boardroom, nightclubs, and much more.
Our speakers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a TURBOSOUND speaker system, you can rest assured that the speakers inside have been engineered to perform fl awlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The iP82 loudspeaker features an 8" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a high temperature dome 1" compression driver mounted on a low distortion 70° horizontal by 70° vertical dispersion waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a refl ex-loaded enclosure, which ensures truly professional results.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5⁄8") birch plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. The iP82 also features a 35 mm socket for pole mounting atop iP15B / iP12B active subwoofers, or on industry-standard loudspeaker stands.
Stunning Performance – Superb Value
The INSPIRE iP82 portable PA loudspeaker stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to the limit. Built rugged to withstand the rigors of the road, the versatile iP82’s custom-designed transducers handle up to 600 Watts of input power and is ideal for portable applications – at a price unheard of in this class.
Experience the iP82 at your local dealer today, or get yours online today – and let TURBOSOUND take your performance to the next level!
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Tribe. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at musictri.be.