Co-axial 2 Way 15" Stage Monitor for Touring Applications
- 2 way stage monitor for touring applications
- 350 Watts continuous, 1,400 Watts peak power
- Carbon fibre loaded 15" neodymium motor low frequency driver
- Titanium dome 1.4" neodymium motor compression driver
- Low profile design to maximise audience sight lines
- Low distortion waveguide provides 60° H x 40° V dispersion
- Switchable passive/bi-amp operation for flexibility of use
- 15 mm (5/8") plywood enclosure with fibre glass reinforced composite end cheeks
- Hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Durable handle for easy lifting and carrying
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
FLASHLINE MONITORS TFM152M
The 2-way full range TFM152M is a switchable passive/bi-amp 1,400 Watt 15" loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable speech and music sound reinforcement applications. The TMS122M is designed to work in conjunction with LAB GRUPPEN amplification and loudspeaker management systems, the TFM152M provides optimal performance for wedge monitoring and is an exceptional choice for FOH, sidefill and delay line applications.
TURBOSOUND is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers. We take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. The TFM152M loudspeaker features a carbon fibre loaded 15" neodymium low frequency driver and a titanium dome 1.4" neodymium high frequency compression driver, which is mounted on a 60° horizontal by 40° vertical dispersion low distortion waveguide.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5⁄8") plywood with fibre glass reinforced composite end cheeks and a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. The TFM152M includes a convenient pole mount socket for use with 35 mm poles/speaker stands to optimise coverage and a durable handle for easy transport. The side panels carry two Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures. TFM152M’s low profile design provides improved audience line of sight for seamless integration into any application.
Designed to provide exceptional and unobtrusive onstage performance for travelling musicians, houses of worship, banquet facilities, night clubs – and a host of other venues, the 1,400-Watt TFM152M puts touring-grade sound quality into a scalable loudspeaker system that is supremely portable and versatile.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.