FLASHLINE MONITORS (UK)
Dual 2 Way 12" Stage Monitor for Touring Applications
- Dual 2 way stage monitor for touring applications
- 800 Watts continuous, 3,200 Watts peak power
- Carbon fibre loaded 12" neodymium motor low frequency drivers
- Titanium dome 1.4" neodymium motor compression driver
- Low profile design to maximise audience sight lines
- Low distortion waveguide provides 80° H x 50° V dispersion
- Bi-amp operation for high output and controlled dispersion
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
FLASHLINE MONITORS (UK) TFM-560
The TURBOSOUND TFM-560 is a high performance 3,200 Watt bi-amped floor monitor designed for use with TURBOSOUND’s DSP based Power Management Systems for all types of professional live sound monitoring applications.
The TFM-560 consists of two proprietary 12" low frequency drivers mounted side by side in a reflex loaded enclosure together with atitanium dome 1.4" neodymium high frequency compression driver. It benefits from the use of neodymium drive units which results in a highlyefficient, lightweight wedge monitor package with a small footprint that is easy to handle and transport, ideal for use wherever high SPL and exceptional intelligibility is required.
The TFM-560 can be used as part of a TURBOSOUND integrated DSP-based monitor rack package, providing up to four dedicated high quality monitor mixes from three RACKDP-50 amplifiers. The 80° horizontal x 50° vertical horn pattern is designed to give very even coverage both close to, and standing back from, the monitor while at the same time minimising sound spillage into adjacent microphones. As a result the TFM123M offers impressive feedbackrejection, developing high sound pressure levels without the need for excessive equalisation.
The low profile cabinet is designed to maximise audience sightlines. It is constructed from 5/8" (15 mm) birch plywood, and is finished in hard wearing semi matt black paint finish. Recessed connector panels are located at both ends of the cabinet, each fitted with two Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors, allowing for neat interconnection between units. Side mounted flush handles are provided for easy lifting and handling. A black powder coated perforated steel mesh grille with reticulated foam backing, and reinforced with a stabilising bar, protects the drive unitsfrom damage.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.