PRO SERIES DL152
24 Output Stage Box
- 24 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs
- Remote operation up to 100 m via CAT5/5e cable
- Selectable 96 kHz or 48 kHz sample rate operation
- All settings programmable from front panel controls or console
- PSU status indicator LEDs and configuration LCD display on front panel
- Supports dual redundant AES50 networks
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 network ports
- Rugged 2U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
PRO SERIES DL152
DL152 is a 2U 19" fixed-configuration rack I/O unit with 24 line level outputs and delivers legendary MIDAS sound quality utilising our time-tested and road-proven technologies. Featuring two AES50 network ports providing dual redundancy, the DL152 is the ideal partner to all MIDAS PRO and M32 Series digital consoles, enabling a digital snake connection from Front of House to stage.
Digital Audio Networking
SuperMAC (AES50-Compliant) digital audio networking technology from KLARK TEKNIK simultaneously provides high channel counts, ultra low and deterministic latencies, sample-synchronous and phase-aligned networked clock distribution, error detection and correction, network redundancy, and ease of deployment and use – to meet the demanding requirements of live concert touring.
DL152 is compatible with all MIDAS digital consoles and audio system engines, as well as with any other AES50-equipped devices.
High Output Drive Line Outputs with Mute
DL152 features 24 active servo-balanced low impedance line level outputs with high output current capability for driving long cable runs.
The outputs feature an automatic mute facility if the audio signal path is muted by the mixing console operator, and individual LED indicators are provided for each output connector.
Remote Console or Front Panel Control
All configuration settings for DL152 can be set either remotely from the mixing console, or directly via the intuitive and easy to understand front panel. DL152 features a front panel LCD display with intuitive menu navigation for all configuration options with LED status indicators, which provide clear feedback of operational status over wide viewing angles and distances. Clear indication is provided showing power supply output rail condition and AES50 and Ethernet network connection status and activity.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.