Live Digital Console Control Centre with 168 Input Channels, 99 Mix Buses, 96 kHz Sample Rate and Touring Grade Road Case
- Live performance digital console control centre with up to 168 simultaneous inputs
- 99 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- HyperMAC and AES50 networking allows up to 288 inputs and 294 outputs @ 96 kHz Sample Rate
- Touring grade road case featuring marine grade plywood, aluminium extrusions and composite density protective foam
- HyperMAC router with 192 bidirectional channels over copper and optical fibre
- Provides dual redundant snake connection to the NEUTRON Audio System Engine
- Snake connections up to 500 m with optical fibre or 100 m with CAT5/5e cable
- 10 VCA (variable control association) and 8 POPulation groups
- 36 assignable 1/3 octave KLARK TEKNIK DN370 graphic equalisers
- Up to 40 simultaneous multi-channel digital signal processing effects algorithms
- 29 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- 2 daylight viewable 15” full colour TFT display screens
- Fully interpolated touch sensitive controls
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS MIXTENDER App for iPad*
- Three bay auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply with N+1 redundancy
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
PRO SERIES PRO X-CC-TP
The MIDAS PRO Series family moves up a gear with the PRO X control centre and the industry-changing NEUTRON Audio System Engine. Featuring 168 simultaneous input channels and 99 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses, the PRO X sets a new performance benchmark in high-profile live sound applications and is a truly impressive digital control surface for the engineer whose very livelihood depends on both unparalleled functionality and reliability. Like all PRO Series consoles, the PRO X features managed latency and 40 bit floating point processing precision.
HyperMAC and AES50 audio networking technologies allow the PRO X to dynamically assign up to 288 inputs and 294 outputs at 96 kHz sampling rate to any of its input channels and bus outputs on a scene-by-scene basis. This high level of connectivity, coupled with the large channel and bus counts, makes the PRO X equally at home in theatres and symphony halls as it is in live concert touring, outside broadcast and music festivals.
Digital Audio Networking
SuperMAC (AES50-Compliant) and HyperMAC digital audio networking technologies from KLARK TEKNIK simultaneously provide high channel counts, ultra low and deterministic latencies, sample-synchronous and phase-aligned networked clock distribution, error detection, network redundancy, and ease of deployment and use – to meet the demanding requirements of live concert touring.
The PRO X HyperMAC router provides a dual redundant snake connection to the NEUTRON Audio System Engine over optical fibre and copper with a bandwidth of 192 bidirectional channels of 96 kHz 24 bit digital audio, up to a distance of 500 m with optical fibre or 100 m with CAT5/5e cable.
PRO X is compatible with all MIDAS PRO Series digital I/O units, as well as with any other 96 kHz-enabled AES50-equipped devices. Multiple PRO Series consoles can be connected together to create either larger mixing systems, or multiple discrete mixing consoles can share a common resource of networked and distributed I/O interfaces..
Touring Grade Road Case
Rugged and built to last, the PRO X Touring Pack includes a PRO369-RC Road Case, constructed from rigid marine grade plywood and durable aluminium extrusions. Dual load-bearing spigots that couple the weight of the console chassis directly into the road case and composite density foam provide internal support and superior protection in transit, night after night, city after city.
Integrated Effects Processors and Graphic Equalisers
The PRO X can simultaneously process up to 24 internal multi-channel effects and NEUTRON’s 40 bit floating-point audio processing hosts a wide choice of virtual effects devices, which range from dual-mono delay units, stereo modulation and numerous diverse reverberation simulations, multi-band compression, dynamic EQ and multi-channel dual-function dynamics processing. Up to 36 1⁄3 octave KLARK TEKNIK DN370 Graphic Equalisers (GEQs) are provided, which can be patched into any output.
PRO X provides comprehensive automatic latency management of all internal routing and processing latency – and also includes compensation for external analogue inserts. All audio samples are synchronised before summing, resulting in absolute phase coherence at the outputs, without the comb filtering effects of competing products that often result in specific frequencies being cancelled out completely.
All effects processors and GEQs are custom-designed to function within this automatic latency compensation system. This ensures a phase-coherent, sample-accurate mix regardless of whether the devices are used as channel inserts or on auxiliary buses.
*iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc. All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.