Advanced Digital Audio Processor for Installation Applications with Configurable DSP, Audio Networking and Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Advanced digital audio processor with open architecture software-configurable functionality
- Comprehensive library of DSP algorithms optimised for installation applications
- 8 Channels of wide band Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) for telephone and video conferencing
- Auto mixer functionality for multiple microphone applications
- Multiple format IP-based audio networking for ease of integration
- PC-based software with intuitive graphical user environment and full networking support
- 10 high-headroom analogue universal mic/line inputs
- 6 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs
- USB audio connection for integration with computer based conferencing systems
- Optional ULTRANET digital audio transport output for connection to compatible devices
- Ethernet port for software configuration and remote control up to 100 m via CAT5/5e cable
- RS232 connector for interfacing with 3rd party control systems
- Rugged 1U rackmount chassis for ease of installation
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Modern meetings and telephone/ video conferencing requires a flexible digital audio processor with user-friendly features, such as user-configurable DSP and routing options, multiple inputs and outputs – and auto mixing. Designed for installation in boardrooms, council chambers, courtrooms and more, the DM8000 also provides 8 channels of wide band Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), effectively removing secondary room reflections from the signal path. The highly versatile DM8000 seamlessly integrates with computer based conferencing systems and audio networks via USB, and can be remotely controlled using the built-in Ethernet and RS232 ports.
Advanced Digital Audio Processor
At the heart of the DM8000 is an advanced digital audio processor, with the power and versatility to handle even the most challenging application. Designed around an open architecture format, system integrators can easily configure the DM8000 to meet the requirements of any customer – and create systems that are eminently expandable, and virtually future-proof.
The DM8000 DSP is equipped with a comprehensive library of processing modules that can be deployed and configured using the free DM8000 DSP Designer software. This easy-to-use software allows the entire signal and processing structure to be defined and compiled right on your PC – and then run within DM8000's robust onboard DSP. Processing modules include: Input; Output; ULTRANET I/O digital audio transport output for use with compatible devices; AEC for up to 8 channels; USB In and Out; Mixers; Auto Mixer; Equalisers; Feedback Suppression; a variety of audio filters, and much more. DM8000 provides a massive audio toolkit, empowering you to create the ideal custom configuration for any application.
Acoustic Echo Cancellation
Office spaces, boardrooms and conference centers are often constructed with only a passing consideration regarding acoustics. Surfaces are typically hard, such as glass, painted/hardwood walls, and even steel and stone, all of which can trigger reverberation and echoes that can make a teleconference less than optimal. The DM8000's uses its wide band AEC module to detect and eliminate secondary room reflections from the signal path, so all participants enjoy the highest quality sound – whether the content is speech, music, or multimedia.
Applications such as city council meetings and courtrooms require the use of multiple open microphones, which means special attention must be given to input gain setting and feedback elimination. Or, you can let DM8000's Auto Mixer and Feedback Suppressor modules do the heavy lifting for you. Easy to set up and use, DM8000's Auto Mixer modules automatically adjust and balance levels for up to 8 inputs and combine them into a single output. And the onboard Feedback Suppressor behaves much like an highly-surgical parametric equaliser, detecting and removing feedback frequencies before they can become an issue. It's like having a sound engineer riding the controls, ensuring exceptional performance – from start to finish.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Tribe. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at musictri.be.