All-in-One Portable 200-Watt Speaker with Wireless Microphone, Remote Control via Smart Phone, Bluetooth Audio Streaming and Battery Operation
- All-in-one portable PA system with full Bluetooth* connectivity
- Incredibly simple to set-up and use
- no technical background required
- 200 Watts of powerful, high-quality sound for audiences of up to 500 people
- Perfect for parties, schools, corporate and educational presentations, seminars, aerobics, auctioneers, working musicians, tour guides, weddings, etc.
- High-Performance BEHRINGER ULM digital wireless microphone system included
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- AC & battery operated with up to 10 hours continuous use per battery charge
- 4-channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- DSP presets for application type
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- 4-channel inputs with individual volume control to connect to your mic, smart phone and other line level source
- Powerful 8" woofer and high-resolution tweeter driven by a Class-D amplifier
- Integrated stand mounting with 35 mm pole socket
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~) and low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Use the extremely portable, yet powerful EUROPORT MPA200BT PA system to stream songs from your Bluetooth-enabled smart phone at the next company picnic, or to get your message across on the playing fi eld. With its 200-Watt amplifi er and premium 2-way speaker system, the MPA200BT provides superb sound for up to 500 people – and the rechargeable battery lasts up to 20 hours. We’ve even included one of our high-performance ULM300USB digital wireless microphones for a supremely easy-to-use wireless, go-anywhere PA system right out of the box!
The days of tape decks and CD players are long gone. Now your music lives on your smartphone or computer tablet, so you can stop searching for those outdated cables and fancy adapters. Now with a simple wave of your hand, you can stream music from any Bluetooth-equipped device such as your smart phone, tablet, laptop, etc. Now, isn’t that easy?
Own the Stage with
You are ready to go wireless right out of the box, thanks to the included ULTRALINK ULM300USB wireless microphone system. Wireless gives you maximum freedom and mobility without the need to run cables. The highest-quality sound is provided thanks to the ULM’s digital, license-free 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum. The ULM wireless system combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance. Just plug in the ULM receiver “dongle”, and instantly you have an exceptional wireless mic system. Freeing you from cables is the simply easy way to own the stage.
MPA200BT PA speakers can be controlled via dedicated apps for both Android and Apple iOS Bluetooth-enabled devices – and it's extremely easy. Just pair your MPA200BT with your smart device, and the control app automatically detects your setup and adapts for mono or stereo mode. Once successfully paired, you can adjust the speaker settings with a simple swipe of the screen or by pressing the settings icon. All MPA200BT speaker settings can be accessed from the control app.
The great-sounding MPA200BT is truly portable (26.6 lbs/12.1 kg) thanks to its highly efficient Class-D amplifier, and the onboard battery pack keeps the party going for up to 20 hours – without a power outlet in sight!
*iPod, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. *Android is a trademark of Google Inc. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks is under license. All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.