61-Key USB/MIDI Master Controller Keyboard with Motorized Faders and Touch-Sensitive Pads
- 61 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring expressive velocity and after-touch functionality
- 9 motorized 60 mm touch-sensitive faders to control your DAW mixer, drawbar organ, soft synths or effect units
- 8 backlit drum pads with velocity and pressure-sensitivity for ultimate drum and sample-loop performance
- Standard MIDI and Mackie Control* emulation modes for ultimate flexibility with your DAW software
- Hardware-based arpeggiator allows creation of complex patterns regardless of software limitations
- Ultra-precise, illuminated endless rotary encoders with LED rings provide a clear overview of all software parameters
- Backlit transport section for direct access to your DAW record/play engine
- Quick individual bank select for faders, encoders and pads
- Large backlit LCD screen for optimal overview, easy editing and quick status check
- Flexible communication via USB or MIDI In/Out/Thru – including merge functionality
- Plug and play with Mac* OS X* and Windows 7* or higher operating systems
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The MOTÖR 61 master keyboard controller allows you to take total command over your virtual instruments and DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). Featuring amazingly-smooth action, motorized faders and touch-sensitive pads, the MOTÖR 61 provides an unparalleled level of control for the ultimate creative expression. The 61 semi-weighted full-sized keys, 60 mm faders and backlit drums give you hands-on control over all the parameters of your favorite DAW. An incredible hardware-based arpeggiator enables you to instantly add arpeggios to software and hardware synths and create complex arrangements on the fly.
MOTÖR 61’s endless rotary encoders provide immediate feedback about your software, plus the convenient, backlit transport section puts all playback and record functions right at your fingertips. You get fast, easy-to-read information at-a-glance, thanks to MOTÖR 61’s spacious, backlit LCD screen. We’ve also loaded this amazing controller with a variety of extremely-useful presets (and even more are on the way), so you can start creating quickly, without mapping or instant recall. Ready to go right out of the box, just connect to your computer and download the free audio recording, editing and podcasting software at behringer.com, which comes with 150 instruments and effects plug-ins. MOTÖR 61 is the fast and easy way to get you back “in-touch” with every element of your creativity.
An Awesome and Illuminating Experience
The keyboard features 61 expressive, full-sized keys with velocity and aftertouch to deliver a superior feel. You’ll like the weighted feel of the large keys. And after you strike one of our sturdy keys, it responds in ways that will please the most seasoned musician. Aftertouch will articulate your sound with variations of pitch, volume, modulation or color – whatever parameters you choose. Whether you have a heavy, or soft playing style, MOTÖR 61 always responds to your touch.
Faders that Dance with Your Music
The days of keyboard players setting up a separate MIDI fader controller are finally over – a new day of empowerment and ease-of-use has dawned, thanks to MOTÖR 61’s 9 motorized 60 mm touch-sensitive faders. Now you get the very same technology found in our award-winning X32 digital mixing console to give you the ultimate control over your DAW mixer, soft synths or effect units.
Dedicated, Sensitive Drum Pads
Much like MOTÖR 61’s keyboard, the back-lit drum pads are velocity and pressure sensitive, letting you take your drum performance and sample or loop triggering to the next level. Sequence beats, or fire off your favorite sample or effect and save your keyboard for more expressive play.
8 Illuminated Rotary Encoders
When switching between plug-ins, MOTÖR 61’s rotary encoders automatically, and visually let you know where plug-in parameters are set. The 8 ultra-precise, brightly, illuminated encoders and LED collars provide a clear and instant overview of all software parameters at all times – allowing you to stay in the creative moment.
*Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.